Strength & Power Workshop Upcoming Workshops
In this master class Strength & Power workshop APEC will deliver two presentations outlining strength and power development and its importance within modern day S&C programming and training systems.
The first presentation will provide you with the understanding of advanced strength and power mythology, accommodating resistance and velocity based training (VBT)
The second presentation will provide you with the need for correct exercise selection, the different forms of periodization and programming fundamentals.
The practical sessions will provide you with the correct coaching cues for Velocity Based Training
It will also provide specificity in relation to exercise selection when using band and chain integration for strength and power-based programming.
“Our strength training program system is one of the best in the industry”
The practical session will clearly identify Energy System Development (ESD) for increased work capacity and a step-by-step guide to developing a more robust and powerful athlete.
National Strength & Conditioning Association CEU's 2.0
APEC’s Strength & Power Workshop will encompass:
- APEC’s advanced strength & power methodology
- Correlation between strength & power
- FV curve and appropriate power training zone
- Acute methods for strength & power development
- Accommodating resistance – bands & chains
- Velocity Based Training (VBT)
- Periodization & Programming fundamentals
Starting Your Career In The Strength & Conditioning Industry
APEC wants to provide you with the best chance to increase employability. By being accredited after completion of our programs, you can look forward to a career in the following fields
Working In Team Sports
Working In Track & Field Sports
- Long distance Marathon running
- Throwing sports (Discus, Javelin, Shotput)
- Long Jump & High Jump
Working With Extension Sports
- Table Tennis
Working With Combat Sports
Working With Olympic Sports
- Sledge sports (Bob Sledge, Skelton, Rouge)
- Weight Lifting
- Triathlon & Biathlon