The Olympic Lifting Workshop is designed to give strength and conditioning coaches both the theoretical and practical skill set required to coach Olympic lifting derivates to their athletes. On the Olympic Lifting Workshop coaches will be shown APEC’s methodology and protocols surrounding Olympic lifting for sports performance.
The Olympic lifting Workshop will encompass.
- Foundations of Olympic lifting
- Coaching model & progression for clean and snatch
- Assistance exercises associated with the clean and snatch
- Periodization and program design for intermediate weightlifters
- Recognize common technique and errors associated with weightlifting
- Improve weightlifting-specific mobility in athlete
- Assess new lifters for proper program design
The Olympic Lifting Workshop was designed to create a standardized approach for strength and conditioning coaches and industry professionals worldwide.
The Olympic Lifting Workshop will provide you with superior education and practical application. Coaches will be brought through APEC’s system of weightlifting that will give participants the same methodology and training systems techniques used by competitive weightlifters & athletes.