Athletic Performance Education Company’s (APEC’s) High Performance Workshop Series was designed to accommodate and aid international strength & conditioning coaches in the delivery of both their practical and theoretical set of skills. The Workshop Series is recognized by the major Health and Fitness membership organisation worldwide and provides accreditation in strength & conditioning for professionals within the fitness industry. The High Performance Workshop Series is three days in duration.
Day 1 – Speed for Sports Performance.
Day 2 – Strength & Power for Sports Performance.
Day 3 – Hypertrophy for Sports performance.
The High Performance Workshop Series is solely aimed at fitness professionals who want to work with elite level athletes or within professional sports.
APEC’s Speed Workshop will encompass
- Athlete profiling
- APEC’s speed mechanics assessment
- Acceleration & transition velocity speed
- Speed development for linear acceleration
- Speed drills for field & track based athletes
- Key characteristics for liner and transition acceleration
- APEC coaching model & program design
APEC’s Speed Workshop is designed by industry leaders and will give you an in-depth understanding of speed training for elite level athletes.
Over the course of the intensive workshop, we will take you through the key characteristics in relation to speed for sports performance. The goal is to provide you with our methodology, which entails assessment tools along with a unique speed mechanic coaching model to increase speed through any discipline. The key focus will be on the understanding of acceleration and transition development to better assess and understand your athlete’s speed requirements.
Our elite level coaches and tutors will show you how to develop these speed qualities for field based athletes and help you create a step-by-step guide to developing a more rounded athlete.
APEC’s Strength & Power Workshop will encompass:
- APEC’s advanced strength & power methodology
- Correlation between strength & power
- Programming fundamentals for strength & power
- FV curve and appropriate power training zone
- Acute methods for strength & power development
- Introduction to bands & chains
- Identifying key characteristics for band & chain
- Programming fundamentals for Band & Chains
APEC’s Strength & Power Workshop will give you an in-depth understanding of strength & power training for elite level athletes.
On this high performance workshop coaches will be brought trough the Force Velocity curve and appropriate power training zone in order to train a professional strength & power athlete. You will be shown assessment tools along with a system of strength training, which, when applied to any athlete across any discipline, will create instant results.
APEC’s performance specialists will show you the correlation between strength & power for your field based athletes. Energy system development for increased work capacity and a step by step guide to developing a more robust and powerful athlete.
On this intensive workshop coaches will be shown programming fundamentals for strength & power. Coaches will also be shown APEC’s methodology behind the use of band & chain work for powerlifting in sports. This process will then give the coaches a better understanding of the strength requirements of their athlete.
APEC’s Hypertrophy for Sports Performance Workshop will encompass:
- Science and application of hypertrophy
- Develop an understanding hypertrophy
- APEC’s enhanced hypertrophy methodology
- Programming fundamentals for hypertrophy
- Mechanisms for hypertrophy
- Acute Methods for hypertrophy development
- Hypertrophy signaling pathways
- Identifying key characteristics for hypertrophy
APEC’s Hypertrophy for Sports Performance workshop will provide you with APEC’s unique training methodology surrounding hypertrophy. Understanding hypertrophy for athletes is a very important aspect as a strength & conditioning coach.
Over the course of this workshop, we will enhance your understanding of hypertrophy for sports performance. The goal of this workshop is to provide you with the underpinning knowledge required to deliver the very best and up to date researched training techniques.
APEC’s performance specialists will provide you with a step by step guide as well as a library of training techniques and tools to take away with you. Then when applied, it will deliver instant results.